Our research over the years shows that entrepreneur who are interested in international trade are frightened because of the barriers in the trade. A lot of people run into crisis and lose money in the event of transacting international business. All over the world, there is no doubt that there are bad people here and there. These bad people are defeated when we dwell in wisdom and understanding of international trade. In the light of aforementioned, First International Trade and Finance House Limited otherwise known as ‘FITAFH’, chaired by expert in international Trade and Finance had worked hard along with other scholars and business men to limit the limitations in this business. Ignorance has been the major cause of losing money and time in international trade. We are proud to broadcast our 3 days bi-annual training (Juneand November each year), during which possible dangers, scam and limitations in the business will be exposed if attended by your company or representative. The 2017 Edition of the training comes up in the City of Akure, Ondo State at Royal Bird Motel, Alagbaka, Akure. We offer to follow up your progress in this trade so that after a year, you can give an encouraging testimony.
Training Course Covers:• Export and Import Challenges, Procedures and Prospects.
• CBN FX vis-à-vis E-SON certificate, Dom account issues, Non valid Forms M etc.
• Payment arrangement such as BC, LC advance Payment etc.
• Form NXP, NCX E-Form M, PAAR, CCL, Free Trade Zones etc.
• Shipping: International/Coastal/Cabotage Procedures.
• Method of determining FX Rates (Spot & Forward)
• Clearing and Forwarding Procedures in Nigeria.
• Transport Documentation Peculiarities.
• Financing options for Importers and Exporters.
• Customs Valuation Method for duty Computation.
• Government Incentives for Exporters and Importers.
• Implications of FGN New Policy on duty payment on imported vehicles.
• List of Exportable Goods and Potential Buyer Countries.
• Process of Export License for Participants after Completion of the training.
Course Fee: N50,000 (Breakfast & Lunch Inclusive).